Online and Offline Android O icon pack for PC is available via pcappsplayer.com.Wondering if you can ever run Android O icon pack on a computer? That is actually possible and it’s quite easy. You can now get the online and offline version of Android O icon pack for PC. Although Android O icon pack is available for smartphones only, but using a different method, users can easily replicate it on a computer. This involves the use of an Android emulator.
Android O icon pack for PC can be downloaded and installed on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and MacOS, OS X powered Desktop PC and Laptop. To achieve our goal, we will be making the use of Android emulators like Remix OS Player, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or BlueStacks.
There are basically two procedures you can follow. Using the procedure 1, you can download Android O icon pack for PC by simply searching for it within the play store running in the Android emulator you installed. the 2nd method discusses the installation through an APK file. For that, you will have to get your hands on the APK file of Android O icon pack and then install it manually. Both these procedures will bring up the same results in the end. Before jumping up towards the installation process, it’s important to learn a little more about game/application. Have a look on its features and then follow the steps.
The Android O icon pack inspired by Android O logo and system. Beautiful design, rounded shapes, living colors in android o style.
High resolution (192×192 pixel), high quality android o icons for your phone and tablet! Download the rounded icon pack and make the look of your cellphone special with few clicks. All icons drawed in HD, and vector based.
Try it and if like it please please rate and share. You support my work with this. If you find a problem, please contact me first. Thank you very much!
– This is an android o icon pack and requires a custom launcher to work. Google Now Launcher, Pixel Launcher or any few launcher that is factory installed do NOT support icon packs (but many yes, examples: LG Home, ZenUI). There is no possible way to support a launcher that doesn't support theming options.
HOW TO USE THIS ANDROID O ICON PACK:
– Download a supported application launcher (see the list at bottom)
– Install the icon pack
– Start application and apply android o icons. In the list choose your launcher.
– If you do not see your application launcher in the list then apply it within your launcher
– Icon request tool inside the app
– High resolution, 192×192 pixel rounded HD icons in android o style
– Cloud based wallpaper section
– Help and FAQ section
– Material design theme dashboard (candybar)
– Support lot of launcers
– Growing numbers of icons
– Support Muzei
BEST ICON SIZES:
• Nova Launcher (Prime): 100% (grid: 5×5)
• Apex Launcher: 100%
ABC , Action , AWD , Apex , Atom, Aviate, CM Theme engine, Evie, GO, Holo, LG Home, Lucid, M, Mini, Next, Nougat, Smart, Solo, V, ZenUI, Zero, Arrow
If you do not see your launcher in list, apply the icon pack inside your launcher.
|Name:||Android O icon pack|
|Last Updated:||22 Jul 2017|
|Google Play URL:|
Download Android O icon pack for PC via BlueStacks – Windows and Mac:-
- Download and install BlueStacks Android emulator or any other Android emulator depending on your choice. You can get them from here: Download and Install Bluetsacks, Bluetsacks 2, Andy OS and Remix OS Player to run Apps for PC.
- Once you have setup the Android emulator, open it.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, click the search button in it. If you have acquired BlueStacks 2, then click the Android tab in it and then click on the search button.
- Now in the search box, type Android O icon pack and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as the results show up, install game/application. It will appear under All Apps tab or in the Android > All Apps tab.
- Click on the new installed game/application to start running it now. Follow on-screen instructions to properly use it. That’s all.
Download Android O icon pack for PC using APK file
- Download the Android O icon pack APK file.
- If you have downloaded BlueStacks, simply click the APK file and it will install via BlueStacks. For BlueStacks 2, you can either install the APK by clicking the APK file or you can launch the APK using the APK button in the toolbar on the left side in BlueStacks 2.
- The APK installation will bring the game/application in the All Apps tab and run it now. Follow on-screen instructions to use it properly.
So that’s how we successfully ran the Android O icon pack for PC. As you saw, it was installed without any hiccups on desktop PCs and Laptops as well, now we can get many other applications from the Android and iOS platform on our computers. Stay connected with our site for more such goodies. In case you are stuck with something, do not hesitate to reach us out through the contact us page.