Online and Offline Flashlight for PC is available via pcappsplayer.com.Wondering if you can ever run Flashlight on a computer? That is actually possible and it’s quite easy. You can now get the online and offline version of Flashlight for PC. Although Flashlight is available for smartphones only, but using a different method, users can easily replicate it on a computer. This involves the use of an Android emulator.
Flashlight for PC can be downloaded and installed on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and MacOS, OS X powered Desktop PC and Laptop. To achieve our goal, we will be making the use of Android emulators like Remix OS Player, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or BlueStacks.
There are basically two procedures you can follow. Using the procedure 1, you can download Flashlight for PC by simply searching for it within the play store running in the Android emulator you installed. the 2nd method discusses the installation through an APK file. For that, you will have to get your hands on the APK file of Flashlight and then install it manually. Both these procedures will bring up the same results in the end. Before jumping up towards the installation process, it’s important to learn a little more about game/application. Have a look on its features and then follow the steps.
Brightest Flashlight quickly and easily turns on the flash next to the rear camera, and keeps it continuously lit.
1. Torchlight in Dark
2. Flashing LED for Calls or Messages
3.Shake to Light LED
4.Cool Call-Screen Light
With this app, you can do :
+ Find Your Keys in the Dark
+ Never miss Important Calls or Messages when Silent Mode
+ Read a Real Book at Night
+ Light the Way When Camping and Hiking
+ Make Yourself Visible on Roadside at Night
+ Light Your Room During a Power Outage
+ Repair Your Car or Change a Puppets
+ Check on the Little Ones
There will be ad content shown in certain scenes in our app. For more details, visit https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices.
|Last Updated:||4 Aug 2017|
|Google Play URL:|
Download Flashlight for PC via BlueStacks – Windows and Mac:-
- Download and install BlueStacks Android emulator or any other Android emulator depending on your choice. You can get them from here: Download and Install Bluetsacks, Bluetsacks 2, Andy OS and Remix OS Player to run Apps for PC.
- Once you have setup the Android emulator, open it.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, click the search button in it. If you have acquired BlueStacks 2, then click the Android tab in it and then click on the search button.
- Now in the search box, type Flashlight and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as the results show up, install game/application. It will appear under All Apps tab or in the Android > All Apps tab.
- Click on the new installed game/application to start running it now. Follow on-screen instructions to properly use it. That’s all.
Download Flashlight for PC using APK file
- Download the Flashlight APK file.
- If you have downloaded BlueStacks, simply click the APK file and it will install via BlueStacks. For BlueStacks 2, you can either install the APK by clicking the APK file or you can launch the APK using the APK button in the toolbar on the left side in BlueStacks 2.
- The APK installation will bring the game/application in the All Apps tab and run it now. Follow on-screen instructions to use it properly.
So that’s how we successfully ran the Flashlight for PC. As you saw, it was installed without any hiccups on desktop PCs and Laptops as well, now we can get many other applications from the Android and iOS platform on our computers. Stay connected with our site for more such goodies. In case you are stuck with something, do not hesitate to reach us out through the contact us page.